Monday, 1 September 2014

Back To It --- Tauer's Sotto La Luna Gardenia Comes To Persolaise


Try as hard as I might, I can no longer deny that the summer is over and that it's time to get back to work... in more ways than one. I hope the last few weeks have been kind to you all. I can certainly say that my batteries have been recharged and that I'm ready for the approach of winter. I may not be feeling quite so energetic in a few weeks' time, but never mind. Whenever stress threatens to take over, I'll gaze at the picture above - taken at the café in Guerlain's flagship Paris store - and I'll wait for a sense of contentment to wash over me. Failing that, I'll down a mug of hot chocolate!

Persolaise.com gets right back into top gear tomorrow with the first instalment of an exclusive, three-part interview with Andy Tauer, in which the perfumer discusses the industry, the niche scene and, most importantly, his brand new release, Sotto La Luna Gardenia. Don't miss it!

A happy September to you all,

Persolaise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on Persolaise.com, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...