Monday, 30 October 2017

Best Rose Perfumes - Persolaise On Feelunique + Next Episode Of Love At First Scent On Facebook Live

image: Feelunique

A rose is a rose is a rose... but when it's a perfume, it can also be so much more, a delicious phenomenon I explore in my latest article for Feelunique; please click here to read it.

If all goes according to plan, I hope to bring you the next episode of my Facebook Live series - Love At First Scent - this Thursday, 2nd November, at 6:00 pm UK time (2:00 pm New York time) on my Facebook page. To watch the other instalments, please click here. It'll probably be the last episode I'm able to broadcast for several weeks as this is the season when various other commitments take over and I have much less free time than I'd like. If only we had more hours in the day...

Hope to see you on Thursday!

Persolaise

2 comments:

  1. The rose feature is wonderful; beautifully expressed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, thanks very much indeed. Do you have a favourite rose scent?

      Delete

Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on Persolaise.com, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...