Wednesday, 23 August 2017

The Trouble With Perfume Adverts - Persolaise In Issue 3 of Tauer Mag

image: Tauer Perfumes

I feel very fortunate to be able to say that latest edition of Tauer Mag features another piece by yours truly, this time on the far-too-vast-for-one-article subject of perfume commercials. The magazine is available only in print, so if you'd like to order it, please click here.

A quick reminder that - family commitments permitting - I'm still hoping to broadcast my next Facebook Live episode of Love At First Scent this Friday, 25th August, at 3:30 pm UK time. If I need to cancel, I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Persolaise  

2 comments:

Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on Persolaise.com, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...