Monday, May 4, 2015

Michael Edwards on Habit Rouge


If there's anything Michael Edwards doesn't know about perfume, then it probably isn't worth knowing: the author of Fragrances Of The World is a walking, talking database of all things scented. So, of course, I had to turn to him when I was putting together my special Habit Rouge posts. Here's what he had to say about the scent...

"You could not have chosen a more personal fragrance. I discovered Habit Rouge in 1968, when I first visited Paris. I’ve worn it ever since. For me, it is liquid memories and a scentual companion. It moves me still."

More on Habit Rouge in the days to come...

Persolaise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on Persolaise.com, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...