Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Off To The Jasmine Awards 2014!


On the fourth anniversary of my blog, I once again find myself in the privileged position of being able to say: I'm off to BAFTA HQ tomorrow for the Jasmines! I expect all the proceedings will be covered in real time on Twitter, so if you'd like to be amongst the first to find out who the winners are, please make sure you're following @FragranceFDN_UK as well as the hashtag #JasmineAwards. I'll try to post some updates too, which you'll find @Persolaise.

Warm congratulations to all the shortlisted writers. May the best articles win!

Persolaise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on Persolaise.com, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...