Monday, June 3, 2013

Looking For The Light At The End Of The Tunnel


It's time for me to lock the study door, pull down the blinds and calm my nerves with a sniff of my beloved Habit Rouge. The Invasion Of The Day Job is here again. Those of you who've been kind enough to read my blog for a while will know that this is the time of year when the demands of my non-perfume-related employment spill over into my evenings (and weekends... and sleeping hours...) with the result that the amount of time left for any other pursuits is pretty much ZERO. Fear not: I've set up several posts to pop up automatically over the course of the next few weeks, so hopefully, you won't notice my absence.

Enough chatter from me. There's a chair to which I need to glue myself...

Persolaise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on Persolaise.com, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...