Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pause Button: Summer 2012

For the next few weeks, I'm going to try to focus my attention not on my laptop, but on the business of getting some much-needed rest and relaxation, which means this blog will be set to auto-pilot. Several reviews have been scheduled to appear between now and the end of August, including Lutens' Santal Majuscule, Guerlain's re-working of La Petite Robe Noire and Dior's parfum version of Eau Sauvage. In addition, there'll be a lengthy interview with none other than Jean-Claude Ellena, so hopefully you won't miss me too much. And you never know, I might just reappear to give you the odd update if something interesting happens.

Be good while I'm away, and be sure to come back in September for a chance to win a signed copy of Ellena's new book.



Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on Persolaise.com, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...