Very exciting news. The shortlists for the Jasmine Awards were unveiled earlier today, and I'm thrilled to announce that my work came up not once, but twice.
In the Best Website Feature On Fragrance category, I've been shortlisted for Fragrant Fathers (the piece I wrote for Penhaligon's blog) as well as for the London Perfume Shopping Guide published right here on Persolaise.com... which means that you are reading what I can now officially call a Jasmine Award-shortlisted blog!
I'd like to thank the team at Penhaligon's for including my work on their site and, of course, all of you for continuing to support me. Your encouragement is always appreciated.
Here's the full shortlist for the Website Feature category, with links to the relevant articles:
- Fragrant Fathers by Persolaise on Adventures In Scent (Penhaligon's)
- London Perfume Shopping Guide by Persolaise on Persolaise.com
- A/W 11 Fragrance Trend Report by Suzanne Scott on ElleUK.com
- Miller Harris La Fumee by Josephine Fairley on TheScentCritic.com
- New Perfumes For Autumn/Winter 11 by Bridget March on Cosmpolitan.co.uk
- Note Perfect - A Guide To Choosing Your Ultimate Scent by Tara Gardner on InStyle.co.uk
The award ceremony will take place on the 8th of February. Wish me luck!