Monday, December 20, 2010

Off To Look For Number 68

You won't hear much from me for a few days, because the snow has cleared - thank goodness! - and I'm off to persuade the SAs at Guerlain, Montale and Lutens to part with some samples. Be good while I'm away, and I promise to tell you all about my adventures when Madame Persolaise and I return.



  1. Happy holiday and I shall curb my envy and look forward to you writing about your trip.

  2. i am sure all will be patient and, by the way, hope your trip will be fine...

  3. I am glad to know the weather is clearer now. Bon séjour et amuse -toi bien! Cheers!

  4. The weather has been very intense! I'm glad you both are at liberty now, have a fantastic time!

  5. Angela, R P Dario, Vintage Lady, Marla and StyleSpy: thanks very much indeed for your comments. We're back now and I'm pleased to say the trip was a total success.


Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...