Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring Bargains


Don't ever let me say that good luck never comes my way.

Today, at an antiques fair, I spotted a pristine, sealed box of 10ml of Diorissimo Esprit De Parfum. I grabbed it, presented it to my wife as a gift and, when we ripped off the plastic, we were both thrilled to discover that the scent comes in an elegant, refillable (!) houndstooth-patterned atomiser. One spray, and we were transported to the very definition of lily-of-the-valley perfection. And all for the reality-bending price of TEN POUNDS!!

Bargain shopping, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on Persolaise.com, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...